November 10, 2020
MEET THE NEST THERMOSTAT
Meet the Nest Thermostat, the helpful thermostat with a cozy price. It can turn itself down to save energy when you leave the house. It can be controlled from anywhere with the Google Home app. And it’s easy to install.
So many ways to save.
- Schedule the heating and cooling so it only works when it needs to.
- Savings Finder suggests more ways to save energy.
- The Nest Thermostat turns down the heating and cooling system when there’s no one home.
Control from anywhere.
- Allows homeowners to see and adjust the temperature from anywhere using the Google Home app.
- The Google Home app guides users through setting up a heating and cooling schedule.
- Voice control using a Nest speaker or display.
- All your data is encrypted for privacy account security.
Heating and cooling system care.
- Monitors the heating and cooling system and alerts you if something isn’t right.
- Makes maintenance easier by proactively sending reminders to change things like filters.
- Homeowners can book an approved Pro right from the Google Home app and receive preferred pricing.