Ferguson HVAC Training
Airflow and System performance
|Oct 19, 2023 - 8:00am - 4:00pm EST$150 per attendeeRegistration closed||Poca, WV118 Harris Dr, Poca, WV 25159Get Directions|
This class will cover the proper steps to designing an efficient duct system to optimize system performance and customer comfort. Topics to include:
- Choosing the proper equipment and knowing its capabilities
- Properly using duct calculator
- Choosing the correct size and type of filtration
- Calculating CFM
- How to measure pressure losses and
- Understanding Equivalent Length of duct fittings and how they affect the performance of the system
- How to solve problems in the design stage and with existing duct systems.
This course will make you more confident in properly designing new duct systems as well as correcting problems found with existing duct systems.
Lunch, supplies, ACCA Duct Calculator and worksheets will be included.