Ferguson HVAC Training
MDC Trades - Load Fundamentals
|Apr 25, 2023 - 8:00am - 4:00pm$350.00 per attendeeRegistration closed||King of Prussia, PA550 S. Henderson Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406Get Directions|
This course is designed to provide HVAC professionals interested in applying residential heat gain/loss fundamentals utilizing a long-time paper load form and room CFM calculation. Each step of the design process is introduced in this class, including the final step of duct sizing.
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
• Explain the basic steps to determine the residential building load and room CFM utilizing a paper short form
• Select a system to meet the heating and air conditioning load calculation
• Explain the fundamental factors applied to a load calculation
• Convert resistance factors to BTUH factors and finally to HTM factors
• Explain the rules of a residential load calculation
• Calculate the friction rate applied to sizing duct systems
This class includes a Participant guide.
**This class is eligible for 8 hours of NATE Continuing Education Credits!**