Ferguson HVAC Training
Mitsubishi Advanced M & P Training
|Sep 26 - 27, 2023 - 8:00am - 4:30pm EST$500 per attendeeRegistration closed||Charlotte, NC3000 Crosspoint Center Ln.Unit N, Charlotte, NC 28269Get Directions|
M and P Service Essentials is required to be completed before taking this class.
Attendees must bring their own laptop.
This course provides participants with an in-depth explanation of system components along with a breakdown of where they fit within the electrical and refrigerant circuits. Check points and common faults are identified along with their probable causes and effects. Emphasis is placed on operational sequence theory and system performance in each operational mode. Additionally, participants are presented with the System Diagnosis Procedure used to troubleshoot and isolate faults in the equipment. Using the steps outlined in the procedure, participants perform both facilitated group-based and individual hands-on exercises to repair faulty equipment.
– Discuss the tools required to perform advanced service on M- and P-Series equipment
– Trace electrical circuit paths to identify checkpoints and the proper incoming and outgoing voltages and signals
– Review the flow of refrigerant in various modes of operation and discuss system functionality
– Describe the functional and technical attributes along with the faults and checkpoints for all primary system components
– Identify and explain how to modify system performance using jumpers, connectors, and DIP Switches
– Analyze the sequence of operation
– Use the System Diagnosis Procedure to perform hands-on troubleshooting and repair faulty equipment