Ferguson HVAC Training
Mitsubishi Electric M and P Advanced Service Course
|Apr 11 - 13, 2023 - 8:30am - 4:30pm$640 per attendeeRegistration closed||Richmond, VA2511 Brittons Hill Road, Richmond, VA 23230Get Directions|
This course provides technicians with an in-depth explanation of system components along with a breakdown of where they fit within the electrical and refrigerant circuits. Check points and common faults are identified along with their probable cause and effects. Emphasis is placed on operational sequence theory and system performance in each operational mode. Additionally, technicians are presented with the System Diagnosis Procedures used to troubleshoot and isolate faults in the equipment. Using the steps outlined in the procedures, technicians perform both facilitated group-based and individual hands-on exercises to repair faulty equipment.
Class is limited to 9 attendees with a max limit of 2 technicians per company.
Class is eligible for 16 hours of NATE continuing educations credits.
Prerequisite: M and P Service Essentials.
Target Audience: Experience Service Technicians.
This class requires a laptop computer with windows 8 or 10. No iPad or tablet
Class material provided: M and P Advances Service book
• Discuss the tools required to perform advanced service.
• Trace electrical circuit paths to identify checkpoints and the proper incoming and out going voltages and signals.
• Review the flow of refrigerant in various modes of operation and discuss system functionality.
• Describe the function and technical attributes along with the faults and check points for all primary system components.
• Identify and explain how to modify system performance using jumpers, connectors, and DIP switches.
• Analyze the sequence of operation.
• Use the System Diagnosis Procedure to perform hands-on trouble shooting and repair faulty equipment