June 17, 2022
HAVEN IAQ Monitoring
HAVEN is an in-duct air quality monitor that can connect to other equipment to create a smart IAQ ecosystem by triggering equipment when it is needed and providing smart controls for the connected equipment. HAVEN is compatible with any ducted HVAC system.
HAVEN will monitor:
- Air flow
- particles in the air
- Chemicals (Volatile Organic Compounds)
The data that HAVEN collects will be shared with the technician that installs it so that you can find the best IAQ solutions for your customer. Driving sales using data.
How HAVEN takes care of a home’s air.
- The Central Air Monitor is installed in the duct of the home, where it tracks filtration, ventilation, relative humidity, and airflow.
- The Central Air Controller activates HVAC equipment automatically, ensuring proper filtration and circulation of the home’s air based on real time readings from the Monitor.
- The HAVEN Pro Web Portal provides HVAC Professionals with access to homeowner data and insights as well as the knowledge and tools they need to provide clean air services for their customers, year round.
- The HAVEN IAQ App provides homeowners with the peace of mind that HAVEN is automatically responding to IAQ events, worry free.
Shop for haven HERE or contact your local Ferguson HVAC sales associate for pricing and availability.